"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday: And some ranting... well, a LOT of ranting.

First of all, yes,  I am a little pissed off.    I hope that the "brilliant people" in Washington don't go back down that blackened Yellow Brick Road to Perdition that we are still trying to walk away from, in a half assed way, in two countries.  But, I digress....

I'm thankful that there are still people out there in America who are working hard to expose fraudulent use of any government program - our money after all, yours and mine.  Talk about abuse of chemical toxins!  But, I digress...  forgive me, it's hotter than Hades in paradise.

Thank you  Evelyn Pringle .

Thank you Democracy Now for your Piece, HERE

At LawyersandSettlements.com I found THIS.

This is Part One of the article that explains what has been going on in Medicaid Fraud directed at children, some as young as one year.  This article is from 2009.  I'll bet you never heard of it?

Keep your Eyes on The Prize.  The tendency is to bird dog Americans off onto the threat of yet another WAR involving weapons of mass destruction.  A war that may, or may not, be a product of some nefarious third county's annoyingly ever present agency.

What was that saying that Prez. Bush Jr, mangled?  "Fool me once shame of me, fool me twice shame on.. er..."  I think we really need to keep ripping down curtains, and getting looks at the "Wizard" behind them.

And, thank you to all the others who are working hard to expose how government programs are being milked by unscrupulous entities who are laughing all the way to their hedge funds, and other public money milking addresses.   How on Earth can "Karma" handle all of this?  It's insane.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot follow your links, because I have my own anxiety, thank you very much.
    I see so much damage working in the domestic abuse shelter. I don't think I can work there more than the 6 days a month I do now. Priorities, people. Priorities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K, if everyone did as much as you do we wouldn't be hurting this much as a nation. You do a lot, and thank you very much, too!

      If I have to hear one more nation say to the US, Let's you and Him fight, I'm going to puke. Well, that's enough angst for the both of us for awhile, I wager. Hugs, M'friend!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..