"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Stealing

More Meme, Part One

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!



Taken from [[MORE]]: part one

Have you ever said you would never love again? 
No.  I've been very lucky and never had to do that.  It's undoubtedly pretty rare to be able to say that.
Have you heard a song today that reminds you of somebody? 
Last night I did hear a song that reminded me of watching from the audience as Janis Joplin sang it -someone who was so unhappy that she didn't live long enough.
Do you apologize first? 
Usually, and I'd like to apologize for being late but it's reaaaaally HOT here, and I'm melting.  No, it's not from water.  I am careful where I step. lol

Picture from THIS article at Conscious Manager Dot Com
Now to answer the Question:  Oh yes, unless I'm completely enraged, which hardly ever happens.   It is wise to apologize first, as it doesn't hurt, unless you were the one wronged and an apology sets you up for another cycle.

Has someone made a promise to you and broke it? 
Yes, and the result was extremely bad from my point of view.  So, I'll say no more.
Have you ever won a lot of money in a slot machine? How much? 
I don't play slots or gamble.  I'll buy the odd lotto ticket (yes, I know that odds are even worse!) but, really, what a waste of money that is for most of us.  It's sad, really.
Do you watch sport on TV even though you aren’t a sporty person yourself? 
I AM a sporty person, and LOVE the sport's channel at fitness.  It's my favorite one.  At home, we don't get that channel and we are good with it.
Do you eat / drink at your computer? 
There is a cup of tea at my elbow as I'm typing.
How much do you overeat at special occasions? (Birthdays, Christmas, etc) 
I rarely overeat anytime.  I've learned this the hard way.
Do you require glasses / contacts to see properly? If so, which do you use? 
I use glasses for reading and TV. 
When you hear your voice back on a recording, do you think it sounds awful? 
No.  I really used to be a good singer, before age and pneumonia took me out, and so I don't think it's awful.   I just sang to some friends last week.
When was the last time you got the hiccups? 
I get these puppies all the time.  I carry medicine for them because they are the worst,  and literally feel like a heart attack.
If you had to, which record would you go into Guinness World Records for? 
 If I HAD to?  I don't know what's in there but I'd pick something simple, like tea bag tags saved or something.  I have probably got more used security envelopes than the average person.  Maybe I'd do that one.
The last sweet thing you ate: What was it? 
A Banana for breakfast.  Yummy!
Do you have a middle name? 
I have my grandfather's last name as a middle name.
Do you find it embarrassing? 
Not in the least.  He was a wonderful grandpa who didn't get to live long enough.  Illness got him when he was busy looking the other way.

2 comments:

  1. My sisters used our family name as a middle name for their sons, so the name doesn't die out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...used security envelopes? That's got me wondering.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..