"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's International Talk Like a Pirate day*! Thankful Thursday and a new to me blog..

*But ask me if I care.   Now people trying to defend their fishing grounds over the years are called Pirates.   Redbeard would turn over in his watery grave to hear a such a charge.  ITLAPD

Anyway, I'd rather talk about Love, and how it finds you in every corner of your life if you look for it,  or listen.
I am grateful that the Universe tosses, at our feet, these little reminders of the Love all around us.



I'm thankful for books.  They don't have to be fed anything, and they usually don't break.


And, talking like a Pirate, I will say that this be the new book I be reading.  'Tis called Beastly Things, and 'tis scribbled by Donna Leon.

Which brings us to another something that I'm really thankful for.  I'm thankful that people who can write so well are willing to do it, and then let us read it. 

I have found a new blog which is a BookMammals Blog.  It's truly a thing of Beauty.  Go have a LOOKSEE?
You won't regret it.  And, Kwizgiver has a new list, too.

I'm Thankful for the Tortoises, and they are thankful for the roses.
They get a lot of calcium from the flowers.  



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog--what a nice compliment! You have truly made my day! :-)
    (I work with someone who always celebrates Talk Like A Pirate Day each year--lots of "AAARRRGGGG-ing" going on around here!)
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! You have an amazing blog! And isn't Talk Like a Pirate Day fun? lol I cannot do this well but it's still fun. AAAARRRGGGG!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..