"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, September 9, 2013

Morbid Monday..... Updated to include another info byte, and Buffalo Springfield: "What's that Sound?"

"What Fools These Mortals Be!" William Shakespeare 
 
Oddly, this was the song I picked out a week ago after watching a movie that had it in it.






Since today is the putative start of World War III, I thought I'd leave for Canada tomorrow.


Have a gander, if you dare.  I think the author has impeccable creds..

War with Syria and what it will actually accomplish.

HERE is a list of the Board of Directors

I'll  put up Al Jezeera up if it will avert an unnecessary war.  HERE is what the Russians coming has accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..