"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Stealing

It's cooling off!

All those white puffy clouds - full of humidity- are moving out to Four Corners.  Yippie!  Over night temps in the 60's and daytimes in the mid seventies.  Good bye to thee!  And don't let the door hit you on the bum while you leave!!



And away we goooo......

More Meme, Part Two

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.



Taken from [[MORE]]: part two


What would you choose to be famous for?
For being a world acclaimed portrait painter

If you have a webcam, are you ever paranoid people can see you?

I keep mine covered up with a heart sticker.

Do you find it difficult to sleep at night? Any reason(s) why?
Pain can keep me awake.  I seldom worry.

If you had to go on a game show, which would you choose?
I never do anything I don't want to do, and game shows are something I don't want to do.  Age has it's privileges.

What about if you had to go on a reality show?
See above.  Real life is reality enough for me.

Which would you choose then?
I would choose to make up one where Dogs had all the main parts.

Tell me about your favorite TV show:
"Frasier", at the moment.

Why were you last irritated?
The writing is so small on my net book I thought it said "immitated".   I was irritated by a blonde "Psychic" from Jersey, being an idiot on TV (at the gym).  I'm happy to not have to watch all the time.
What time did you get up this morning?
Sevenish

The last city you were in: Where was it and do you like it there?
I live in a freaking city, and no, I don't like it here.  I like small cities, towns and villages but not big cities. San Francisco is my utter limit for size.  Well, I might make an exception for Vancouver or maybe Seattle.

Do you like the countryside?
I could have lived happily in the country my whole life. Fate did not decree that as my abode however so I had to adjust b ut it still makes me cranky.

If you see someone yawn, do you often yawn as well?
This yawning thing is all over the place.  It was even in the comics this week, and in a book I'm reading, yesterday.  And yes, I yawn when others yawn;  I yawn when my little dog yawns.

Recommend me a good movie:
A Black Comedy called "Fly Paper."  You'll love it. I  promise!


 Do you think you’d make a good model?
No one in their right mind would think of me as a model, so the answer is no.

Would you ever want to be one? 
No, I'd much rather be a dancer.

How often do you change your hairstyle? 
As often as I feel like it.  Having said that, I go between short curly cuts to "Einstein" hair.

What does it look like now? 
 Short curly cut.  It's hot here.

Do you have a favorite day of the week? Which is it? 
Thursday is my favorite day.  It's the first day of the week that I can do what I Darned well please.

Are you alone? 
 No. I have a DH and a dog and lots of friends, two of whom I owe long missives to.  Better get on it!  Chris, Sandy, it's getting to be cool weather, and I've found your notes!

 When is the last time you were on the phone after 2 am? 
The last time I had a  ride in the little square truck, in June I think.


6 comments:

  1. It was really hot the last few days in Santa Barbara this past week. DD1 has no air conditioner so it was unusual to be so uncomfortable. The weather is starting to turn here in MO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Francisco is my favorite California city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dark humor--I'll check out "Fly Paper"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be great to be a dancer.
    Of course, I'd take it as an excuse to eat tons of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get to visit the country sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..