"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Komeekz and Let's Dance those blues away, too...Doobies!

Don't do this at Home......




On a personal note:  There is a good reason for not sticking ANYTHING larger than your elbow into your ear.  Last week I went to the doctor because I did!  Fingernails can do some damage inside your ear.  The kind doctor did not give me a lecture.  He is probably less than half my age, and I'm sure he knew that I knew better.   I'm sure that he was impressed by the damage a fingernail can do.  hehehe

And, it may be time to get out those dancing shoes!  This tiny article appeared in a freebie magazine at my pharmacy, and I plan to take it's advice.


Even if you can't dance, You can move to the groove
when no one can see you.
Just be sure
you don't slip on the floor.
So wear your Jimmy Choooz
and I'll say no more....



If I did this one before sometime, I plead insanity.  Lol!  And, as you can tell, no one has ever accused me of being a poet.  Trala!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..