"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Stealing

More Meme, Part Three

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!


Taken from [[MORE]]: part three

Most daring Dare you have ever done?  I've never been dared to do something.  People have said I bet you can't do that, and been wrong.

When is the last time you did something you knew was wrongI told a nosy person that I'd made a pair of earrings I was wearing so she would go on to other things besides examining my earlobes.


What was on your mind most today?   The pain on the left side of my chest.  Not overwhelming but just, Bloody, THERE!  You know? 

Have a best friend?  My DH is my Best Friend

If you were upset, who’ s the first person you would go to?  I would go to my DH.

When was the last time someone yelled at you?   It's been so long ago that I just don't remember what it was or who did it.   I can also yell with the best of them!




What have you done today, so far?  Today was a total relax day.  Friday was the biggy.  Monsterday was Friday.  Today I read, watched my chickflik,  finished the wash and played with some little ghouls in a dungeon and listened to some tunes....

Isn't that a beautiful picture?  Flickerstream

 
What did last weekend consist of?   Last weekend was pretty much the same.  But I think we did go to the Bay on of those days, not sure.  Oh, we went to get a bead at The Black Bead - a  Very special bead.

What are you listening to?  Nothing right now because it's bedtime.  Earlier I listened to a little ABBA, as well as girl singer who went electronic and just lost the special sound she had.  She's a great songwriter but the electronic re-verb stuff was just terrible.  I have OLD EARS!  You are getting my unvarnished opinion because this late I haven't the sense to stop talking.  Anyway, her early stuff was great!

Who were you last in a car with?  DH

Have you ever been called cute?  Yes, and even beautiful a couple of times.  Don't ask me!  I don't feel it.

Describe how you feel right now in one word:  Calm

Has anybody ever told you that you talk too fast?  No, too softly sometimes but not too fast.

Did you have fun yesterday?  The day before yesterday was hectic.  We took a vehicle to the shop early and found it needed a new radiator, then we stopped for brunch at a place and listened to a very into herself blonde tell about a new novel she was going to write about Hawaii.  I foind myself amused as I listened.  My sister and I had a good laugh about that later.

Do you like to cuddle?  I love it but it seems we have less and less time for that.  Usually it's the dog that gets the cuddling, the cute little devil.

Do you think someone is thinking about you?  Sometimes I get a strong vibe about that but it passes.  Though,of course, it's nice to think that someone could be thinking hopefully positive thoughts that can cut through all the noise of daily life.

Are you stubborn?  I honestly had that all knocked out of me when I was a kid.

Is there a friend, boyfriend/ girlfriend, or ex that you will never forget?  There are lots of special friends I will always remember , but I know I'll never forget my Turkish friend.  We have been friends since right after high school, and we still are, though we don't live in the same country anymore, and don't write as often. 

Thinking back, are there people you have no idea why you hung out with?  School was different in my second high school.  Practically everyone was friends with everyone else.  Joan Baez was in this school for a year and it must have been a relief to the staff that she went on to Palo Alto, but it would have been fun to meet her and sing with her. 

How’s your heart?   My heart is as good as it will ever be.  I don't worry that much about it, just marvel that it's still up to it's job.

Are you easily amused?  Easily amused, no, but I certainly find life is funny and sweet if you can ignore the war mongering and greed.

Do you speak more than 2 languages?  I speak two and a half languages.  The half language is French.  I do have to admit that my languages are slipping away.

Are you doing anything tonight?  I hope to be breathing in and out tonight, and just taking it easy because the next three weeks are hectic ones.  I won't be posting very much.

Is there a person of the same sex who means a lot to you?   My sister, sister in law, and my daughters and nieces.  That's several persons.  Could you just say what you mean?

Is your hair naturally straight?   My hair is curly.  It's not Irish curly, like my daughters who are more Irish than am I, but more Spanish curly.

What happened at 10:00 am?  Nothing, I plan to sit in silence for silent service, in fellowship with other Quakers.

What were you doing at ten last night?  I was typing this out

Have you made someone happy today?  I hope so.  That's what life is for.  It is the best reason to be alive.

Is it hard for you to get over someone?  I am with my college sweetheart so I've not had to get over anyone in a long LONG time.  I'd say no.

Think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? Not disgusting but doing that puts them in danger, and that I hate to see.

How long did it take you to get over you last ex?  Sorry,  I just didn't have an ex. 

When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?  The bathroom door?  The back door, the front door?  Which door are you talking about?  Are you trying to find out if I still think about "Psycho"?  Does any woman NOT??

12 comments:

  1. Loved your answers! I hope your pain is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. My body is doing better now that the weather is reverting. I'm not looking forward to more climate change, tbh. How deep do they make kiddy pools? hehe

      Delete
  2. I was wondering too, if the shower question was hinting towards "Psycho". I decided to ignore that idea. Have a fabulous week! I hope you get some rest during your busy weeks ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly seemed that they were leaning on "Psycho". lol. And thank you Dawn I hope you are having a fabulous week, too. I'm resting and energizing. Even managed to pull some dead weeds and toss some junk!

      Delete
  3. What fun answers...I've been told I talk too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BC. You? Talk too much? Idts! wow that came out like an abbrev. for idiots. hehe. (I don't think so!) Anyway, have a fun time with the Bluegrass!

      Delete
  4. Your answer about your brunch made me paint a whole picture in my head! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :-) It was really too funny. What she was describing was a make-over of an historical novel about Hawaii that I'd already read!

      Delete
  5. I can't remember the last time someone yelled at me, either, which is a good thing. I hate yelling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kwizgiver. Yelling is not my style,either, but darn it sometimes you just have to do it. I love that photo of the woman out-yelling the guy. lol. I think I started yelling at political demonstrations. What fun! Street Songs!

      Delete
  6. It took me the longest time to figure out what everyone meant by "DH". Finally, I had to ask someone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harriet, it sometimes means things other than Dear Heart. hehehe. I hope they told you all the meanings! But DH is a good guy so that's what it means when I say it.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..