"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thankful Thursday, Birds-Osprey Nest, Skywatcher Post.



I am thankful for:

Birds:  Osprey Nest at the Lake

I think this is Mama O.  I'm too lazy to scrutinize.

Digital Cameras:  Sky watching was never so much fun, and this is because of the pictures that these cameras are capable of producing, on the fly.

Some funnel formations in the last and very strange storm.
I lost a long and newsy post.  I'll try again some other day.  Let's see if this one posts.  The problem is with Google.  sigh...  Whether it's + or whether it's some other reason, like the grabby little utility that Google is sticking up to fight with Picasa, I will never know but my hearts not in posting it all again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..