"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, February 14, 2014

Spirit Bears and Moonstones, oh my.. Friday 5

Friday 5 for February 14th: Themes

1. What would the title of your autobiography be?  "A Simple Life is Worth Living"

2. What’s your favorite movie soundtrack?  I like the song, "Man of Constant Sorrow", so much that I bought the soundtrack for "Brother Where Art Thou"


3. What do you want your epitaph to be?   I guess I'd like to have it be: "She did her best to Love All."

4. What everyday object would be a good amulet for you?  
Since Amulets possess magical properties, there is no everyday object that could be an amulet for me.  I guess I don't understand the question.  If I chose one, it would be Feldspar Moonstone for it's beauty and because I revere and respect the Moon so much.  

5. What animal would be “your” spirit-guide, like in Clan of the Cave Bear?  I actually know what mine is.  I've seen him most often in dreams when I was young, but not so much anymore.  I'm not sure why.  It is a Golden Bear.  I'm sure he still walks with me.




2 comments:

  1. I love the song and the whole sound track from O Brother Too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Banker Chick.:o) There is a lot of Old Time music on that sound track, and that's one reason i loved it. When DD4 was here in spring she played reels and a few Old Time(y) tunes for us at night. Sweet stuff.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..