"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, August 1, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Begin

I can't track down the link up for this new word, at least not last night I couldn't so here goes!

Begin:
Begin is the word that I think of when the director of an Orchestra raises the baton.  I remember that Arturo Toscanini leaned forward and whispered the word, "Couragio" to his orchestra when they were about to perform Beethoven's Ninth.

I don't have a lot to say about this word, Begin, as I've just about quit doing anything I should be doing.  I just can't seem to work up the ooomph to do anything that I really used to like to do.  I suppose that means I have ennui.  Boredom, am not suffering from startitus but avoidance!   I've begun to listen to the hum of things.  Especially electrical things.  I think that is the beginnings of some dread condition but don't remember where I read it.  Have I begun to go insane?  Does anyone know if listening to humming electrical things is a precursor to insanity?

I must begin again.  Let's see, Letting my mind wander across the landscape of the word begin, it must bean that you've stopped something else, in order to begin again.  All I can concentrate on is the noisy hum of the computer.  But if I shut it off, I won't be able to type this.

God, is it not five minutes already?  When did I begin?  Quarter to Noon, that's when.  It has begun to come back to me.  See, there is nothing about the very word, Begin, that I even Like!  I'm Done, I quit!  This is boring and I should start over again,  Begin again!  Nope I am DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..