"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday5, Five Minute Friday. Working on my list of blogs....

For the award relay, I'm working through the list of blogs; this is hard because of my terrible Blog Addiction.  Some might call it being just plain nosy!

But, truly, blogs are one of the very best fun things on the web.  The bloggy world peeps are right up there in my heart along with friends met in real life or friends met in games full of Dragons, and Daemons, and Imps, oh my!

So, Friday5, here we go!  You can find the button is on the side bar.  If you tap it, it will take you to the Friday5 website where you may peruse the rules, and join in the fun!  Please do join up, as it's a fun meme!

Friday 5 for August 1: Octopi

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

What’s something you own at least eight of?
Knitting needles, I have 50 pair if I have ONE!

How particular are you about the ink in the pens you write with?
This is a cute question because Octopi use ink too.  hehe..  I like black best, but blue is ok, and all the colors of Gel pens for accenting Calendars and ssssstuffff.

What’s something interesting you know about octopi?
Of all creatures in the sea, they have the greatest range in size differental from one species to another.  I'm pretty sure that is correct but the memory gets rusty.  You can check out the teeny tiny Blues HERE

What seems to have a suction-cup-like grip on your attention lately?
The heating of the atmosphere at the moment, but that will soon be over.  Next week:  AC!

These questions were inspired by a song in which one of the repeated lyrics is often playfully mis-sung as “How am I gonna be an octopus about this?” That was going to be my question #5 this week, but then I thought nobody would ever come back after a thing like that, so your real question is:

When you travel, whether it’s to a completely different culture or just to a neighboring state, how adventurous is your approach to the cuisine?

I'm well beyond adventure.  I simply read ingredients very carefully now to eliminate toxic stuff. 

Thanks for participating, and I wanna hold your hand hand hand hand hand hand hand hand this weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..