"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thankful Thursday.. To sleep, perchance to dream! And something's following me and I don't like it.

I'm grateful to wake up in the morning, having gotten five hours of solid sleep!  Many times I can be awake almost all night but sometimes, hours go by before the brain pops open with that, "Where am I!" start to the day.  

Less than Grateful whining ensues:

Let's do a little catching up.  Yesterday was a visiting day, so Mr. Z went to see his mother, and then we went to see my sister.  I ate entirely too much chocolate ( I blame this on the nervousness that now inflicts my days).  But, and it's a big butt, this over-indulgence has starting to turn into what is known in the sewing trades as,  "The Pear-shaped Derriere".


 The only cure is a lot of low level cussing, sweat and tears, and walking your fandango off.

Of Course, this load widening must stop, though it's the first time in my life I've had a nice bump following me around.  My auntie D used to say that all of the women in the family suffered from a disease called, Noassatall.  Well, happily or not, now I've got one.   Now to get rid of it!

I'm glad of the superabundance of fair traded chocolate laying around here and there, but I'm grateful it doesn't grow on trees as an edible fruit.   Otherwise, I might try to actually LIVE on it.

For reading so far, you deserve a treat!

Isn't this beautiful?
I wish I'd done a lot more of this when I was younger.
So, if you are young, and reading this blog, don't put off any sort of craft that you would like to do, especially any of the arts.  Life is Beautiful.  But really, don't put things off.  Just sayin'.... May you walk with Beauty, may it surround you at all times.  Oh, the little blue eyed grass bloomed at the rec center.. Make it big....  The flowers on this mini grass are less than 3/8th of an inch wide.



Have a great weekend, if I forget to come back tomorrow to do a prompt word, and friday5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..