"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday 5. A penny for your thoughts, two cents? A dime? Maybe a Farthing?

A Farthing is actually worth around $9 USD now.

Friday 5 for June 5: Blithering Idiom

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

The link for Friday5 is in the side bar (a picture of a baby rat snuggling a Teddy Bear)  I love this MeMe.  Hope you will join us, as it's always fun.

On what topic did you last offer your uninvited two cents?
The topic of the IMF asking the US not to raise interest rates just yet, and the fact that Greece is delaying it's interest payment to the IMF.  GO, GO, GREECE! Push`em back push`em back!

What situation this past week most resembled a three-ring circus?
Getting to a surprise party for a lively Nonagenarian.  The party itself was delightful.

When did you recently give someone the four-one-one?
At Michael's.  Another lady needed some help picking out wire.  So I told her not to buy memory wire.  We found the right stuff as a little team.  She was nice and I felt helpful, and that's not something I'm used to feeling anymore.  It's left me with a good feeling.

What were you in the middle of the last time you took five, and how did you spend the time?
I was standing over one of my ringing bells, listening to it.  This is something that I recommend doing.  Getting a little bell, ringing it, and learning to let it bring you back into the present.  I have three of them.  Yes, they help me.

To what did you last give the deep six?
Yarn.  I donated some yarn and other small articles to Goodwill.  Next may be some shoes.

Thanks for participating, and may this weekend be a seventh heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..