"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Stop BLM's Plan to Double Off-road Traffic in West Mojave; Also Obama's attack on the Endangered Species Act.

I am thankful for the small army of activists and the Organizations that keep their eyes on issues and don't let anyone build smoke screens about important Environmental problems...


Stop BLM's Plan to Double Off-road Traffic in West Mojave

Want more?  Obama, for whatever reason, has been busily weakening the Endangered Species Act.

Read more about this from a PDF from the Center for Biological Diversity:

PDF called Cutting the Safety Net

To all the people willing to fight off road vehicles to save habitat for the endangered California Desert Tortoise, you have my heartfelt thanks.

Never think someone out here doesn't care that you give so much of your time and talents to this good fight.

Shame on you Mr. Obama.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you are still actively blogging and your feisty-old self :-)
    You posted on my blog asking about a cake recipe four years ago. I am here to answer you (yes, feel free to hit me).
    My blog posts from 2007-11 are in data nirvana. A friend mailed me the recipe years ago but I checked my emails and could not find it. Sorry.
    Glad to read that all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Karen! No no, I don't hit, I just bite and scratch. LOL

    Glad that you remembered the cake but sorry you couldn't find it. Thanks for looking for it. Hope all is well with you, also. Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..