"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday...

I'm so glad for having a camera.   My sister, Mr. Z and I were discussing how cameras that didn't weigh a ton and a half and weren't extremely fragile turned the world on it's ear.  Cameras have changed Human interaction.  And now, the web has gone one step further.  The Web, and YouTube can bring something that happened, good or bad, to the whole World in a matter of minutes after it happens.  Let's all root for the good stuff to vastly outnumber the bad.


With a camera, you can save pictures of everything that is now Gone from your life.  These are just plants, but two of them were heritage plants from my mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..