"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, August 8, 2015

August Happiness Challenge, Saturday.

These little fellows make me very happy.



This collage was created by a contributer to Wiki that is called, Alvesgaspar.  He contributes an amazing amount of gorgeous photography to Wikipedia.  If you visit that link, you can click on links that go to other albums this amazing man has shared.  I promise you  that you'll get the same happy feeling that I did this day.

About the Sylphids:  These little insects are entirely harmless, they do not sting or bite,  but they are also dying in record numbers just as are the honey bees and all other pollinators.    I decided to talk a little about them because seeing one on the Buddleias today made me almost insanely happy.

Have a happy Sunday......♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..