"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday Stealing makes me happy: Inventing a new country Yay!

This is MY country, Land of the Bees, and other pollinators...

Crazy Random 20 Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

Crazy Random Twenty Meme

Stolen from: My Random Randomness

1. Have you ever demolished a wall or building?
 Walls, and I've helped demolish a large private residence in Pasadena for building salvage.  It was a shame to have to do that.  But it was the fifties and everything was changing really fast.  The new owner wanted to build an apartment house on the property.

2. If you and a friend both wanted the same thing would you let the friend get it first? 
Actually, even if it was one of a kind I could live without it better than I could live without a friend..

3. Have you ever argued over who should pay for something? 
I can't remember ever having to argue over something like that.  Insurance usually paid for most things in my life.

4. Do you have any family heirlooms? 
I have my mother's glass butterfly necklace, and the family pictures. Also, my grandmother's eye glasses, and a cigar cutter from my grandpa.  

5. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? 
Babyface Nelson?  nah... that's not me, honest.

6. What's your favorite ocean? 
I'm partial to the one I grew up wishing to live near to, the Pacific Ocean.  I love that thing.

7. Do you correct peoples mistakes?
 No, I think it's impolite to correct people's mistakes.. ROTFLMAO!

8. Have you ever helped out an injured animal? 
I help injured lady bugs for heaven's sake; I have absolutely NO fear of the consequences of interfering in Fate.

9. Do you throw bread for the ducks? 
One of the greatest joys in life is feeding things, and yes, ducks, too.  But please don't give them white bread, ok?
10. Do you think babies are little bundles of joy or smelly noisy things? 
They are smelly, noisy and messy little bundles of joy.

11. Do you give money to buskers?
Ya,  what of it?  hehe  One must encourage the musicians of the world.  To do less seems sort of cruel and unhelpful.

12. Do you ever forward or reply to chain mails? 
I'm not as brave as the guy who did that to some needy ex royal in Nigeria, so no, I do not.  But, I must say, it was lots of fun to read about that guy's experiences.  

13. Do you often have a tune in your head you can't name? 
If there's any tune in my head I can name it.  I can name tunes in your head, too.  What bothers me is the voices... and the buzzing sounds... gah!

14. Has anyone ever approached you thinking you were someone else? 
Yes, I'm supposed to look exactly like someone named Gail, or was it Lynn?  I can't remember.

15. Have you ever starred in an amateur or professional video?
 No, I'm not that photogenic,or talented.

16. Have you ever been in a position of authority? 
Once, when my kids were under the age of 11.  After that, my powers vanished.

17. If you were ruler of your own country what would you call it? 
I'd call it Eden, or maybe Utopia, after two of  the first and best places ever made by superior beings, or conceived of by the human mind.  There would only be organic gardens, and the balance of nature would be respected.

Instead of free guns and bullets, everyone would have free solar powered digital cameras, the best that could be constructed.  There would be no firearms, all guns would be banned (as would knives with blades longer than 1.32 inches). The length needed to taste test apples or maybe celery, for picking.

Contraband - such as the banned items mentioned above- would not be allowed, ever, and the citizens responsible for bringing them into Eden/Utopia would be banned, sent away, and their cameras confiscated at the border.  

People could grow healthful herbs of ANY kind without fear of being fined, incarcerated, deported, and/or their digital cameras confiscated.  

Eden would have flowers and vegetables growing everywhere there was not a building (and of such there would be few- only the necessary lodgings and meeting halls). Children would be home schooled with lots of music and art on the curricula.  Montessori schools would be free!    

Citizens would all be vegans, by Royal Decree. If you don't like it, you always have the choice of leaving.  Eden/Utopians would not want to hold you against your will.  If you leave voluntarily you get to keep the camera.

Soy Ice Cream would be free, day or night, and the Royal family would grow any food needed, so that the rest of the population could craft and make art or go about with cameras, capturing the beauty of the land and the wildlife.  

18. And what title would you give yourself? 
Wakawee Meda, which in Shoshoni means "Mothering Prophetess"  Hey!  I like it!  No judging! heehee

19. If you invented a monster what would you call it?
 It would be small, like a toy poodle size, but it would look like a cross between a Tribble, and a mini goat, with little golden horns and hooves.  I would call it a Ziltermitzen for it's call which would sound a little like a toad and a nightjar.

20. And what features would it have?
Pink eyes,light tan nose, pink pointed tongue, and a quizzical expression which suggests that the Ziltermitzen listens carefully to every word of any human, in order to be of service. 

12 comments:

  1. Loved that teensy tiny ROTFLMAO ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I want to come live in your country!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yay. Please come and help rule, and run the newspaper.

      Delete
  3. Liked your answers to 7 and 10 and LOVED your country. I'll move in with CountryDew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! Two new citizens, and so soon,too. The Ziltermitzens are running around squealing with glee! Glad you liked those answers, too.

      Delete
  4. I am glad that you thought out that country answer. It sounds like the start of a good book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Now to get a digital photo of the Ziltermitzen in order to write about it's habitat and little behaviors. They move so quickly it's hard to get them into focus.

      Delete
  5. I literally laughed out loud when I read your reply to the mistakes question!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just couldn't resist, and I think it really is a trick question, and completely clever! Kudos to the Setter!

      Delete
  6. Haha, your Ziltermitzen sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why thank you kindly. I will pass this message on to the Master Monster maker. She will be pleased.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..