"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thankful Thursday: an August Happiness Challenge, post 6

My family makes me very happy!

I'm thankful that some very precious souls came to Middle Earth to be my daughters, and my DH.  I certainly don't feel like I deserved the honor of it, though I am very happy to have been part of their lives.

Elle, 
Elle and Tobie
Bee, And Mr.Z.
First Birthday, and kiss from Daddy
 Jimmie, and Gee. 
2 years
 I Love you, Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    It was a little like going into a time capsule to get them though. heehee They are scattered everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..