"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, October 23, 2015

Let's Eat! Friday5 for October 23

Friday 5 for October 23: Consumables

Linkie is in the sidebar under Memes.

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer them there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

What dehydrated foods (meant to be consumed that way) do you enjoy?
Well, potato chips, and other root vegetable chips, I guess.  And I like raisins, apricots, mangos, prunes, berries, cherries, pears, and powdered cream.  Yum!

What’s your favorite dish made by stuffing one food with another?
Kibby!

What’s your favorite dish made by rolling something up?
Egg Rolls and wonton

What’s a meal you frequently consume primarily because the cleanup is quick?
Take out. hehehe  Really easy.

What’s a food that’s made much better because of what you sprinkle on it?
Salad.  There is no way in heck I can eat an undressed salad and say it's better without dressing.

Thanks for participating, and have a tasty weekend!

I wish all the friday5ers  a delicious and unharried weekend!

2 comments:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..