"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Re linking the recipe for Lemon Marmalade, Do you want to be a Porpoise?

 The original recipe has been changed a little, but since I printed it out this morning, so as to make some of this delicious stuff, I'll put the newest link  HERE.  I don't add water.  I measure the juice and peel, and put equal parts of sugar after the first cooking.

 THIS is my original page of how the first batches were made years ago, and it worked out well.

Since I'm still recovering the old Bon Vivant path of "Peace and Love", "Live and Let Live" philosophy, I just couldn't figure out how to get back to the original link to change it.  Sorry!

I'm still in a frightful mood.  Just doing the best I can Gals and Guys!  The newest developments on the international front?   I'm not even reading about them.  A broken heart is just numb to the world.

This feels like being lost at sea.  I'm wishing I could be a porpoise!

Source
But then, even they are having a hulluva time too, as the almighty dollar has a way of winning out in the end.

What is a human soul, finding itself in the weak and mortal body of a woman, to do?
Well, I'm making marmalade.

Kisses!  ~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..