"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, January 1, 2016

Friday5 : Looking for Treble

Friday5 for January 1st, 2016: Looking for Treble

Hi. Welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!


Last week’s question about snow on the roof was meant to be figurative, but I think for the first time ever, every respondent chose to answer a question like that literally. You know? Figurative snow? On the figurative roof?
LOL this is pretty darn cute.  I like it.  And, thank you for this meme!  Happy New Year!  
  1. What’s something you recently fiddled with?  Ok, this morning I fiddled with some wire edged ribbon to straighten it out.  I also recently fiddled with the idea of having my daughter teach me to play the violin.  But first the shoulder must be fiddled with.
  2. When did you last drum up support for a cause?  A few weeks ago, I contacted people to get their support for new National Monuments in California,
  3. What’s something today you can trumpet the arrival of?  Since becoming calmer in the last year, I am happy to say that a brand new translation of The Complete I Ching, which I've studied since the sixties,and a book called Christ The Eternal Tao, has arrived!
  4. What’s the most memorable event you had to orchestrate?  Quite a few monumentally long camping trips.
  5. In what way have you got all your bases covered this week?  I don't; we're "winging it"
Thanks for participating, and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..