~❤️~ May you Walk with Beauty All Around You~❤️~
A Navajo Blessing

~❤️~ "The Heart Hath it's Own Memory.."~❤️~
William Wadsworth Longfellow

~❤️~ "There are Wolves too gentle to Live among men."~❤️~
One of my readers

~♥~ “A time comes when silence is betrayal.”~♥~
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Duh me

I found, yesterday, that the two sweater fronts were not finished - as I'd thought- so I did finish the left and am binding it off this AM, and starting the pattern knitting on the right front today.  Hopefully it is done tomorrow so the sweater can be blocked and sewn the following day.  It was so disappointing.  At least it is truly the last piece this time!
And, I know the pattern like the back of my hand again.

The pictures are on the iPhone which doesn't play well with the Kindle, or  I'd be posting a photo.


We are awaiting news from the North.
Also I'm reading this book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading here. Time is getting short for me but I will always comment on your blog site. So, please leave contact info if you are not linked at the meme’s page.