"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Duh me

I found, yesterday, that the two sweater fronts were not finished - as I'd thought- so I did finish the left and am binding it off this AM, and starting the pattern knitting on the right front today.  Hopefully it is done tomorrow so the sweater can be blocked and sewn the following day.  It was so disappointing.  At least it is truly the last piece this time!
And, I know the pattern like the back of my hand again.

The pictures are on the iPhone which doesn't play well with the Kindle, or  I'd be posting a photo.


We are awaiting news from the North.
Also I'm reading this book

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..