I'm allergic to lavender, hehe, but let's fight this!
Thank you Kara. Yes, Let's fight it! Sorry you're allergic though. *sneezes in sympathy*
Coming up lavender here, not blue at all :-)Sending lots of hugs your way.
Oh yay, then! Thanks for checking it out, Karen. :-)Now I'm on the hunt for warm non-animal fibers for hats. Cashmere is one animal that has worked in the past, so that's what I'm after today. Yay Amazon!
Lavender for me too! And let's kick Cancer's butt!!
Thank you, Paula! It's time for me to stop fretting about it then and get knitting. Hehe. Have a great day!
I'm allergic to lavender, hehe, but let's fight this!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kara. Yes, Let's fight it! Sorry you're allergic though. *sneezes in sympathy*
ReplyDeleteComing up lavender here, not blue at all :-)
ReplyDeleteSending lots of hugs your way.
Oh yay, then! Thanks for checking it out, Karen. :-)
DeleteNow I'm on the hunt for warm non-animal fibers for hats. Cashmere is one animal that has worked in the past, so that's what I'm after today. Yay Amazon!
Lavender for me too! And let's kick Cancer's butt!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Paula! It's time for me to stop fretting about it then and get knitting. Hehe. Have a great day!
Delete