"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, June 13, 2016

An Open Letter to Hillary Clinton... Ann Arbor Quakers' Meeting....

I consider this a Humanitarian Post:  That's not Political, or shouldn't be.

Quaker Meeting Peace for Palestine, no more no less. It's time to REALLY Save the Children!




I'm carrying on a long family tradition.  I want this heartache to end where it was started.

If you would like to sign Dr. Helen Fox's petition, please feel free to use the link to her website.

We need to change the way things are done in this wicked world.  Children ALWAYS pay too big a price for Adult failures.  It's time this ended.

Ann Arbor Friends Meeting Peace for Palestine website.

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to see that there are efforts like these. Thank you for sharing.
    Lots of signatures already, but there should be thousands more to end the insanity that the world has tolerated (and supported) for much too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully more will pick it up and start it moving because it's for the peace workers on each side of that divide. My daughters worked with peacemakers who were Israelis and also Palestinians who just want all this crap to end. I think the major powers have just decided that this place is a good testing ground that they can get vicarious experiences in, frankly. I'd like to take all the money spent on armaments and put it into cancer research!

      Delete
  2. Hi shortybear.

    I've lost some friends over this but I'm willing to take a stand on it. We need to be spending more money on HELPING life than on destroying it. All life on Earth is endangered. Nearly 50% of our entire budget is stacked into the war chests? Why? WHY???

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..