These are all so lovely!Here's my Wordless Wednesday!
Thanks for the handy link to your blog. I couldn't find Wordless Wednesday though. Darn!The pictures are all from Balboa Park.
A love the fish and the second photo! Great!
Thank you. I "hortished" those two to make them really Pop! All are from Balboa Park, two from shops in the Spanish Village, and one of a Koi in the big Botanical Garden Koi Pond.
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!
These are all so lovely!
ReplyDeleteHere's my Wordless Wednesday!
Thanks for the handy link to your blog. I couldn't find Wordless Wednesday though. Darn!
DeleteThe pictures are all from Balboa Park.
A love the fish and the second photo! Great!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I "hortished" those two to make them really Pop!
DeleteAll are from Balboa Park, two from shops in the Spanish Village, and one of a Koi in the big Botanical Garden Koi Pond.