"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Librarian Rhapsody.... You tube...

Kara shared this.  It's Hilarious!



Wolfie went to the groomer and missed it all!  

4 comments:

  1. Wow - I never guessed librarians would have a sense of humor (or music, for that matter).
    Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Librarians are very different than they used to be when I was a kid. Lot's more fun and still very knowledgeable.
    Nowadays, not when I worked in one in the stacks but now, our local library is not all hush hush, because they wanted the littlest humans to feel comfortable to enjoy books with their moms. Make readers out of them early, that's the key element to it, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I volunteered in a library when we lived in Basye, Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, the stacks are fun to work in, yes? I loved my little job but soon had to make more money. Needed food. lol

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..