Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
From the archives
1. What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating?
That would have to be a was... And it would be from a couple of strange people on a pitch black porch, who had us stick our hands into a big deep bowl of black oatmeal. They were pretty much having a good time, probably with booze, and they laughed and laughed at us. They gave us the ONLY trick I've ever had played on me on Halloween. Nasty! Nasty! Nasty! lol!
2. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
I want to play Meryl Streep's witch from the movie, "Into the Woods".
|Source: Chris Woods on Tumblr|
3. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? (why)
I'd rather be an Alien because I think I like them better than a rotting human being or a crazy one. I'd like to be an EWOK.
|This one, called Wicket|
4. How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd?
Zero. We have things like "6th Sense", and "Alien", and "PitchBlack". Those are scary enough.
5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
Well, since you've asked and you did it so nicely I'll say again that I think the movie, "No Country for Old Men" is just about the scariest thing I've seen.
6. Lamest costume you have worn on Halloween?
In my adult life I've been to one costume party, and that was as an airline pilot. That costume was a masterpiece.
7. Favorite Halloween treat?
Tiny Mounds bars
8. Friendly-faced jack o’lantern or scary one?
Friendly. I don't want to scare the little kids away now do I?
9. Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you?
Not that I can remember. I'm not afraid of clowns so that's 75% of the complaints anyway, right?
|Scary Clown Stories for Kids Page|
10. Best thing about Halloween?
Halloween gives kids and families and neighbors all a good time. I love to hand out candies and praise costumes. I even like the teens!
11. Strangest Halloween custom you’ve heard of?
Making cake heads that look like skulls and then eating them. My daughters love this day and Bee is making a cake to celebrate The Day of the Dead.
|This is a cake but don't eat the sugar skulls|
They are not for eating.
And they also for the Dia de los Muertos. and really quite a beautiful day.
12. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
My family is all grown up and so we like to hand out candy but don't dress for it anymore. Well, maybe my witch's had gets a dusting off.
13. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours.
I'm not superstitious.
|This one is from YouTube and she want's you, she reaaally ,br> wants to eat your brains.|
14. What's your best Halloween memory?
Working at the school and running a booth for balloons when I was an adult.
15. At what age were you allowed to go trick-or-treating by yourself?
I was about nearly 9 and had my little brother with me who had just turned 6. But we just went around our own neighborhood. Things were different for little kids then. Safer and more fun. Now parents have to have eyes in back of their heads.
Happy Halloween.. Stay away from those clowns if you know what's good for you! Buhahahaha!