Friday 5 for November 18: Fair Use
Hello! And welcome to this week’s Friday 5.
1. What was the last thing you put in the freezer not to freeze, but just to chill?
Probably a beverage glass.
2. What’s a non-food item you’re storing in a zippered, plastic bag?
I'm a crafter. In this house there are more craft and sewing things stored in plastic bags than there are food items.
3. What’s the most unusual item you’ve used as a bookmark?
It was a very small, and dry, heart shaped eucalyptus leaf. There's a picture of it on the blog but I can't find it at the moment.
4. What’s something unusual for which you’ve used a kitchen utensil?
I've used wooden spoons for dying yarn. Does that count? I use kitchen utensils a lot for crafting, and since I use non toxic things they can be returned to the kitchen (if they are missed.) *giggles*
5. How many different kinds of balls do you have in your house?
There are several, all sort. I collect oddments from here and there so there's a hardball, a golf ball, a medicine ball, Giant sit on me type of ball, and a few little superballs found along the pathways of life. I mean except for the Giant ball, which we bought for me to sit on and sew at a machine.
Thanks for participating, and have a useful weekend!
If you want to join in the fun, go HERE...