"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday Thirteen: So many questions....OhM'God my head!

Why why why why why???

1. Does a lighted light bulb work by sucking the dark out of a room?
2. Is it possible that agents of positive change come disguised as Angels of Death?
3. How can you make sure that you are not over thinking a project when you keep adding beads?
4. Speaking of beads, is there ever such a thing as too many?
5. When will those darn cows come home?
6. Does the new doctor understand that I just have to get past this, and I don't need a pill to do it?
7. Why is the sky really dark navy blue at night and not pitch black?
8. Will eating all that ice cream that's left in the freezer make my fanny twice as wide?
9. Should I shave my head?  I know I really want to.  Honestly, how could it hurt anyone?
10. Is the Earth really just a big petrie dish?
11. Or, is Earth really just a vast penal colony used by aliens, like Australia was used?
12. Should I get out the ceramic paints for a last hurrah?
13. How much ice cream is too much, as in can you overdose on it?

Here is a LINK to the fun meme that is called Thursday Thirteen.  Everyone writes about different things at different times but it's always thirteen things.

4 comments:

  1. I think we are all just really gnats in a giant's eye. I suspect one can overdose on ice cream, but only to the point of illness. Doctors always prescribe pills; don't take them if you don't want to. Time is a much better physician, if you can manage it. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are very tiny and annoying, I bet, to whomever it is that made us. Gnats in the Eye of a Giant is a perfect description of our place in the scheme of things vis a vis the massive scale of the Universe.

      And your medical advice is well noted. I won't take these pills if they cause me any problems after the first few days. To her credit, the new MD has gotten rid of a med I've probably taken too long. She listens carefully, like my present GP -very Zen like.

      And yes, time is the healer, and thanks so much for those hugs. Hugs back to you.

      Delete
  2. There is no such thing as too many beads (says the woman who just ran out and bought some more despite a lifetime supply). Ice cream? Yeah. It's possible to OD on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling bead needy right now. How can such a little tiny bit of nothing put such a sparkle in the eye is beyond my comprehension, though for some, like me, Yarn is similarly attractive.

      I think Ice Cream could kill you, but softly, over a lonnnnnng period of time. Sugar really is poison but such delicious poison. *thinks about ODing on Salty Caramel* mmmmmm

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..