"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Whatever.. Politics makes me crazy, and a trip to the Smithsonian

Firstly,

I rearranged my blog and now will link all the meme's within the text for each entry for that meme. I tried to organize the rest of the side bar into cohesive groups, and hope it was logical and successful. Thank you all for reading for these past 12 years.
I will do this as long as I'm able but I'm slowing down.

I don't like to do political stuff anymore.  So, what I've done so far will be the extent of it.  The reason it's mentioned at all is that it is an egregious and long standing wrong that has been being done to the Guaranteed Human Rights of the American people, and to keep silent, for me, is to be virtually complicit to the theft of those rights.

I abhor the abridgement of Human Rights anywhere in the world so right here in my Homeland, I'll hunt it down, the nasty little Bagginsis, neuter it, and shave off all the fur on it's big little feet!

And now, let us return to the regularly scheduled broadcast of "Puppies and Kittens".

I've got an enduro, or two to get through over the Hols and I'm wishing my ears were on swivels so that I could put them back and flat to my head like a Cougar ready to strike.  Why do the other animals get the only truly nifty responses that tell the Pride or Pack to back off?  It's so not fair!

Let's take a little trip to the Smithsonian and check out what they have to say, or emote, about it all....

Smithsonian Language and Symbols Site
“I am old, Gandalf. I don't look it, but I am beginning to feel it in my heart of hearts. Well-preserved indeed! Why, I feel all thin, sort of stretched, if you know what I mean: like butter that has been scraped over too much bread. That can't be right. I need a change, or something.” 
~J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings~


Now my brain officially HURTS!



2 comments:

  1. Politics can wear us out and wear us down. It has been that kind of year! Hopefully we will be moving on the fixing the gap that divides us! Happy Monday, Zippi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula! Happy Monday back!

    This gaping hole, an abyss, is to my mind, unfixable without legislation, and that is not likely to happen. I think the states have to act and if they do not, then everyone will suffer.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..