"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Rolling Stone on How it was done..The stealing of an Election.

This is a fight for HUMAN RIGHTS as guaranteed by none other then the BILL OF RIGHTS and our U.S. Constitution.

 Yes, I'm mad as hell and I don't want to just shut my eyes and stick my head into the sand.

What I want is a real democracy, not a manipulated Frankenstein government YET again...

Article From Rolling Stone on this crime.

Please, just let us run our country without the billions of dollars that go into buying access to the Senate, the House or the President?

Can we all just be allowed to Fracking VOTE?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..