"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, November 21, 2016

Music Monday: Cat's in the Cradle, Harry Chapin.

There were other recordings of this lovely and somewhat haunting song, but this is the oldest and best sounding.

The song itself was based on Chapin's wife's Poem -Sandy Chapin, a poem she wrote about the troubled relationship that her ex-husband had with his father.

Enjoy it...I think it's a beautiful song.  Most of all, make time for your family... it's important.  Life is just very fragile.





Have a safe and pleasant Holiday.  I wish for a safe journey, and a safe return for you.
See you in a few.....

2 comments:

  1. Well that was a trip down memory lane! Haven't heard that in a looonng time! Lovely blog...and yes, JUST BREATHE! In the now is all we have! And always, always give thanks! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha! You certainly have a lovely blog, hula-la, and share TONS of crafting stuff, for which I'm thankful.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..