Saturday 9: Hold It Against Me (2011)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
Wow! ....... Lol!
Sam, please forgive me.
1) Britney Spears addresses this song to a dance partner when she hears her favorite song. What song always makes you want to get up and dance?
That would be, "Heart of Glass" by Blondie... Even though it's a bit techno reverbish
I don't know about you, but now I feel like dancing.
2) She sings that she needs a vacation. How about you? If you could escape anywhere for an affordable three-day weekend, where would you go?
I'd go to Santa Cruz to see my daughters and sons.
3) Britney shows off her dance moves in this video. Her coordination shouldn't be surprising, since she was already an accomplished gymnast in grade school. If we asked you to turn a somersault right now, could you do it?
The last sumersault I turned was a little while before knee replacement, at 69. But alas, no I couldn't do it anymore. Well, maybe with a "spotter".
4) Britney's first and only feature film was Crossroads, written by Shonda Rhimes. Ms. Rhimes is famous for writing popular TV series including Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, The Catch and How to Get Away with Murder. Have you watched any Shonda Rhimes shows?
I've watched Grey's Anatomy and quit when it started seeming like it was turning into a soap opera.
5) Britney admits to smoking and biting her nails. Do you share either of these bad habits?
No, but I probably have some others. Procrastination counts, yes?
6) Britney prefers Margherita pizza to thin slice or deep dish pizza. What's your pizza preference?
Sorry, I can't eat pizza now. I'll have to go look up Margherita Pizza.
7) In 2011, when this song was popular, Prince William's wedding to Kate Middleton was big news. Are you a royal watcher?
Of all types of people, royals or celebrities are not the people I keep my eyes on.
8) Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died in 2011. Do you have a Mac, and iPad or an iPhone?
I wish I had a Mac. For the graphic artist there is nothing better. I have an old iPad and an even older iPhone. They are my technologie grandmere. I'm feeling trés french today. Pardon. ;o)
9) Random question: Which friend annoys you more, the one who interrupts you all the time, or the one who is never on time?
I can understand how both would be annoying. Hours late I would be annoyed but we usually meet friends with a "1ish" or a "2 ish" sort of agreement. We live in a giant city with beaucoup traffic.
And, I'm just glad to see my friends, so as to talking, I'm the quiet, reparté sort, so I do most of the listening anyway. I realize that, at my age, there's a lot of deafness going around, so people do interrupt if they don't hear someone else talking. We all make allowances.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!