Friday 5 for January 27: Shiver Me Timbers
Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
1. When did you last make what could be described as a wriggling motion?
I danced in the kitchen the other day.
2. What never fails to give you the willies?
Autopsies on NCIS. Brrrr!
3. What’s something you’ve seen on TV or in a movie that made you squirm?
See answer #2.
4. What’s something in your life that could be described as serpentine?
My sewing room, and the walkways between rubbermaids and sewing machine tables.
5. Where can you get a really great shake?
Cold Stone Creamery Yum!
Thanks for participating, and let’s shimmy all weekend!