"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Sunday Stealing, On a Saturday afternoon... One thousand questions.

March 11, 2017
The Eight/Ten Questions
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog
authored by Bud Weiser.

We found this gem  from a previous victim from a blogger named Stace from a blog, All Stace, All The Time, published from 2008-2013. We think this is the third time that we dipped into this blog. We enjoy this method of theft occasionally to "catch up" with our previous victims. We are publishing early this week (not that you'd notice it) since we photo finished last week's post. I know some week I am going to space. Not this week, mind you. Time to start!

Join in the fun HERE

Cheers to All of us Thieves!  

Sunday Stealing: The Eight/Ten Questions

TEN TO START:

1. Are you single?
 No

2. Are you happy?
 For the most part, I am.

3. Are you bored?
No

4. Are you naked?
No

5. Are you a blonde?
No

6. Are you moody?
No

7. Are you a lover/hater?
No. heehee  "keep em guessing", she says.

8. Are you hot/cold?
What the frak?  Everyone on earth is hot/cold.  That's what bodies of water are for, and fires.

9. Are you Irish?
A bit

10. Are you Asian?
No, unless being nearly half Native American counts.  Given that Navajos and Tibetans both make sand paintings for spirit healing, and augury, I think there is a connection between the Southern branch of  Dine (Dene) people, and Asians.  I am not, however, a Dine.  My grandmother was Hopi.

TEN FACTS:

1. Name:
Not on your life.

2. Nickname:
Zippi

3. Birth mark:
None

4. Hair color:
Black and white.

5. Natural hair color:
Black

6. Eye color:
Brown

7. Height:
Full height was 5'6"

8. Facebook Mood:
I don't know what that means.  Sorry

9. Favorite color:
 A Rainbow of colors suits me.  I was over the moon when a new fabric that twinkled with colors like a rainbow was invented.  Lovely stuff!

10. One Place to Visit:
I'd like to visit Washington and Oregon

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I believe in destiny's lovers and in Kismet.

2. Do you believe in soul mates?
Yes I do, very much so.

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?
Oh yes.  From the time I was two until the time I met Mr. Z.

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Not that I'm aware of.  Gee, I hope not.

6. Have you ever been cheated on?
I hope not.

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?
I have a closed mouth, and if I liked someone when I was in high school or college,  I kept it to myself.  I was fast tracking to be a Geologist, or an Artist.

8. Are you afraid of commitment?
No.  I am very committed lately, both to my family and all those True American Patriots out there in the rest of the country trying to stop this run away train in the D.C. area.   This band of Brigands aren't even pretending to act like Americans, and they don't pay enough taxes to claim any special dispensations, either.

9. Who was the last person you hugged?
Mr. Z.  We are hugging more now because we are blue.

10. Who was the last person you kissed?
See 9.

TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust?
....or what?

3. Cats or dogs?
I love them both and have had as many cats as I've had dogs- Just not now.

4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
Either, I treasure and love all my friends, and what is a regular friend?

5. Television or internet?
Internet.  My hatred of TV except for KPBS is world famous.

6. Chinese Or Indian?
Never Indian food, EVER, except for Naan... love that stuff.

7. Wild night out or romantic night in?
Wild as in Marches and Rallies?  I'm going to go dark so I'll now chose the later.

8. Money or Happiness?
Happiness, I'd choose that, as some of the Happiest people in the world do not have a lot of money. Money, especially BIG money, is a danger to the world, yourself, and to anyone anywhere near you.

9. Night or day?
You are the one... song lyric?

10. Skype or phone?
What the devil is Skype?  Just kidding!  Land line.  You HAVE heard about WikiLeaks latest "monsters under the bed", yes?

TEN HAVE YOU EVER.

1. Been caught sneaking out?
wth?

2. Been skinny dipping?
I never had that chance.  No backyard pools or hidden swimming holes on properties.

3. Stolen?
No. My dad repeatedly tried to make a thief of me, but I really do believe in Karma.

4. Bungee jumped?
No, but I would have liked to jump out of plane.

5. Lied to someone you liked?
I don't even lie to someone I hate, so why do that to someone I liked?  That does not compute!

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?
Many many times.  They might have been smaller when I was a kid, though.

7. Cheated on a lover (yes kissing counts...)?
No, not ever.

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?
Nope

9. Cried because you lost a pet?
Oh God yes.  Pets are just so precious, like little children that you have to care for like little two year olds.

10. Wanted to disappear?
Yes,

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.

1.   Smile or eyes?
Three sweet things, smile, eyes, and those handyman hands.

2. Light or dark hair?
Light

3. Hugs or kisses?
Those are the Siamese twins of love.  How is it possible to choose?

4. Shorter or taller?
He's taller, now by a LOT.  I'm shrinking.



5. Intelligence or attraction?
Both... and he's incredibly smart!

6. Romantic or spontaneous?
He's both.  I like that about him

7. Funny or serious?
He makes me laugh.  He keeps me from self destructing, especially now that some things I was afraid were going to happen are actually heading down the track.

8. Older or Younger?
He's older

9. Outgoing or quiet?
Outgoing

10. Sweet or Bad Ass?
Sweet and a little Bad Ass.  😉

TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?
Largish but then that's what a Choir does.

2. Ever done drugs?
Not ever.  Though I did, once want to try LSD.  My Wise-man talked me out of it.

3. Ever been pregnant?
Yes

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team?
ahhh that would be, "nope".

6. Ever Been on a dance team?
I wish!  But, Nope.

7. Ever been on a sports team?
Like a pro-am?  No.  GAA, yes, lots and lots of them.  They made life worth living at the time.

8. Ever been in a drama play/production?
Yes, in Jr High.  Wiggins the witch.  'Twas loads of fun.

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?
No, and never wanted any of them either.  I was sort of thinking about a Hummer until I actually got inside of one.  Give me a Muscle Truck any day but UGH on the Hummer.
What I really wanted, back in the day, was a GTO or a Vette.

10. Ever been in a rap video?
 No, and I don't even like rap.

TEN LASTS.

1. Last phone call you made:
To the Pharmacy

2. Last person you hung out with:
Mr. Z.

3. Last person you flirted with:
See above

4. Last time you worked:
 Two years ago when I tore part of my shoulder to little bits.  I'm facing an operation but I wan't go willingly.

5. Last person you tackled:
As in football tackled?  I only threw a football at the park.  I never played flag or any downs.

6. Last person you IM’d:
My friend in Missouri.  She sent me a video yesterday of a Tornado watch from her basement, and today she sent views of a killing snow storm.

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with:
We just don't go to movies, not anymore.

9. Last thing you missed:
I forgot to bring my DSLR and missed getting a decent picture of the late afternoon moon at Shelter Island.  Camera phones can't hack that.

10. Last time you did the nasty:
We're Done here..... Gawd!

6 comments:

  1. So many questions this week! I enjoyed your answers and getting to know you a bit better, Zip. I loved the time I spent with the Navajo, but didn't get to be around the Hopi. I had a postcard of Hopi snake dancers my parents bought me at a museum when I was a kid that I hung on to for years...fascinating stuff.

    How wonderful that Mr. Z came along to rescue you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy, the Hopi called the Navajo, " the head pounders". OMG... history lesson...sigh, forgive me but I feel this deeply, mostly because of Canyon de Chelly. Navajo were come latelies to Hopi lands, you see, and beat the devil out of the Hopi. Stole their little children and sold them to Mexicans. The borders were imaginary in those days, despite Anglo interference. Want to read something interesting? The Book of Hopi.
      Eventually, the BIA forced them out of Hopi lands and it was sad in a way, as those were the ones who had made peace.
      Thanks about Mr. Z saving me. I told him the other day, " Thank you for giving me a life worth living".

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And I, yours, Impybat! I'm old and tend to ramble. Should have just gone for a History Degree in Uni.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed your answers, and liked getting to know your significant other a tiny bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I had to stop and cut Mr. Z's hair. He's giving up the ponytail after a decade of wearing one. I rebellion, of sorts, upon retiring. His mother and sister will probably be very happy. Less said the better. We've always been hippies to them.

    He's a really nice guy. I was so very, very lucky.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..