"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Friday and off to see the wizard...And Knitting chart reading stuff from YouTube, and Tin Can knits page

Whoot, whooooo?

I've joined some social media, and it's like a mine field.  But I like the rough and tumble.

I'm still trying to get back to knitting the Manly Beastly.  That spectacular 3D dream is fading out and it's back to guess work again.  Time to put on some Norwegian Slo-TV and veg out with the knitting.

Fun fun fun for a semi- undiagnosed - dyslexic....


It's mind boggling I tell you!

Tin Can Knits Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..