"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

A child's curiosity, humorously noted....

Personally, I always tried to answer the kid's questions because they were so cute, but this is funny.  Enjoy!
"There is no cure for curiosity. It must be outgrown or endured. A child is born with its mouth in position to utter the word “Why?” and when, at some later date, it is punished for asking too many questions, it thinks up enough additional questions during its punishment to make the Encyclopaedia Britannica look sick."
Boston Sunday Post of Massachusetts. August 1, 1915

As noted in the book:
Hemingway Didn't Say That: The Truth Behind Familiar Quotations.

I'm wishing you a Happy Easter, and a safe journey.  I know this isn't very P.C. Or ecumenical, but I do respect your customs, Please do accept the safe journey part, as I can wish you that.

I bid you Peace, in your hearts, lives, and families.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..