"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tuesday Tails: Some happy, some sad......

from BankerChick's blog.  I stole it, as 'twas very cute.


Rusty Ring's story about the passing of dear family Kittcat is HERE
Bittersweet and beautiful

Now for a different sort of sad:
Some so called sentient beings (the selfish,greedy and aggressive,etc) live in another world it seems, but not any of them are birds apparently.  So $#%&* Sad! 😢
"The White House budget proposal for Fiscal Year 2018 ( a pdf) would mean crippling reductions to America’s most important conservation initiatives, many of which support Audubon’s efforts to protect birds and the places they need.

Story at Audubon.  Yes, this is the story of yet another stupid Governmental decision 

Now for some happier news from South Korea...



For more information visit HERE

Even More good news:


And from Tucson Arizona..  Tiny Arizona Pygmy Owls get a day in Court


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..