"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, May 19, 2017

Updated. Pink FLoyd, "Money" Re: the $110Billion deal for Lockheed Martin.

Since this got posted in both places, I won't do political posts anymore.  For some reason not visible to this blog owner, I cannot post YouTubes to my other blog.  I don't like it, but so be it.  There are other ways to work around this Google strangeness....



You can have no Peace without Justice.  Our OWN revolutionary war proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

New York Times article about the 110 billion dollar arms deal made with the Saudi's....

This is a last Straw for me. Look who did the deal....

Liberty to her children:
From HERE
"No, my children, you do not get educated, nor do you get decent jobs or housing because Papa D has sent it all into the Pentagon's great big maw.


Wikipedia
GoodReads Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..