Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak.We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme.
Saturday 9: Him or Me -- What's It Gonna Be? (1967)Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) In this song, a man pleads with his girlfriend to make up her mind. Do you consider yourself decisive? No, but in interactions, I'm much more of a contemplative. That's why relatives think I'm a "quiet" one.
Since this song is all about either/or, we're using that as our theme this Saturday ...
2) Choose a condiment: Catsup or mustard?
I don't care for catsup, but very much love mustards.
3) Choose a sci-fi series: Star Wars or Star Trek?
Love the Trekkers..
4) Choose your spy: James Bond or Jason Bourne?
Since I've never read a single Ludlam novel, it's James Bond.
5) Choose your winter sport: Football or hockey?
I like Football best. Being a West coastie, it's likely cultural.
6) Choose your breakfast: Pancakes or waffles?
Yummie Belgian Waffles
7) Choose your side: French fries or potato chips?
Hard choice, this...But I am in love with Ruffles Potato Chips
8) Choose your chore: Washing dishes or doing laundry?
It's always laundry. Mr. Z does the kitchen, I do laundry
Actually I never saw many of the TV series shows. But, since I adored Raul Julia, now well and truly dead, I pick the movie, "The Addams Family". Raul Julia also played the power mad business man in the film, "Moon Over Parador". It's insanely funny!
|What's not to love?|
Found this on the internet.. tres kewl.. Video is a bit long....