"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, December 4, 2017

Library sales.. Yumm!!!

RUN! is Mr.Z.
He kindly texted me
 and then bought the others pour Moi!


Today was the rockhound Christmas luncheon.  It was fun to catch up with old friends and eat a meal together.  I might take them up on some invitations to do various things.  Mut I'm such a homebody now that my neighbors hardly see me. lol  After all those years of gallivanting, I'm settling into senility serenity with my books!

I'm almost done reading The Girl With Seven Names.


If you think you know all about Hell, and where it is, you need to read this book.  It's very enlightening,  and it's an absolutely hair raising, white knuckle, ride out of Hell on earth into freedom.
Here is a link to a review by Evan Ramstad,  from the StarTribune

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..