"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

strangeness abounds....

I did a little poking around the internet for fun, Christmas gift ideas, you know, whatever....

Here's something that can curl your hair...  It's about email tracking cookies now being used above and beyond selling you "stuff".

Read about it here.

Maybe you can figure out how to clean up your inbox.  I'm too tired to try, since I send so few these days....

See you later. Maybe on Thursday... I'm still trying to figure out where "up" and "down" are.
Someone asked me, one of those little voices of an evening, "Elle, are you alright?"  I lied and told them yes.

I'm not going to BE alright anymore.  This Gong Show running the country will kill me if I'm not careful.. They sure as hell killed my kid.  She had been going to doctors for about two years because she knew something was WRONG, and getting lousy healthcare!

You see, the company she worked for had their own lousy coverage, so she wasn't eligible for ACA because the The Republicans had half way GUTTED the ACA by insisting that this clause would be included, and there was nothing that could be done about it!

LINK to Salon Article.  But if you look you can find pertinent articles from the Washington Post and the New York Times.  Be my guest.

"Well, if they would rather die, then let them do it, and decrease the surplus population"  Ebeneezer Scrooge would have been a Republican.  Want to bet me?  You'll lose!

Why should they care about us?  They "who would be obeyed" in the Washington DC set, and who are warming their Horses' Arses in the Senate, House and White House, have the best healthcare in the Nation, and it's all free!  And we pay for it.  How do you like them poison apples, friend?


2 comments:

  1. So the article on email says "Accuracy is entirely subjective." That could be the White House slogan! Oh well, there is good news from Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five, Linda! Yes, they could have that as a slogan. And, the election....Yes, a glimmer of hope and thank God for it. Maybe we won’t all be dragged through a civil war. The elites have certainly aided and abetted enough of them worldwide for the last two centuries for THAT particular chicken to come home to roost.
      I’ve started to think it’s safe to tune out a bit and start knitting, lol

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..