"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, December 11, 2017

The Vote Heard Round the World..

From the New York Times OpEd section:

The Internet is Dying.  Repealing Net Neutrality Hastens that Death.

This means that all the money to build and develop the internet that was your money and my money will be wasted, and handed over to private parties.  Remember Radio?  Remember the television channels?  I do.  I'm old enough.  Well, all these things are pretty much in the hands, and content control, of private enterprise.

Kiss your two direct freedoms goodbye because AT$T and a few other MEGA players are going to OWN them.  Remember deregulation of AT$T?  I do....

We need an interstellar army to save us.... Please God... could you hurry it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..