"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Taking a break to knit the things that will heal my mind.. and my heart.


I need a time out.....  see you when I have something to say that isn't political.. I'm beginning to truly dislike people over this and that is just not good.

Divide and Conquer is just TOO TRUE!

Until I feel better.. I'll just say, "Good Night and Good Luck!" Edward R. Murrow's special line.....

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for that. I’m knitting finally with out sadness, more acceptance, and with a will to keep a promise made...
      That seriously obscene Potis needs to stop body slamming issues the way the way he handles everything else in his gross way...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen. Iv'e been running a broken heart on fumes far too long. Now I just want to be a kid again and run away into the Land of the Hobbits and live there for awhile. I've got a short fingered glove almost knit. It's been fun, eating chocolate, knitting, and hanging out with Gandolf and the pretty elf who sings. CountryDew is here, too, I think I saw her walking the lanes.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..