"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, April 28, 2018

THIS IS NOT a Saturday9... Mac and Cheese in a mug? Who knew...

sorry peeps, I am knitting my blues away...and reading a very good book.  But I did poke around Pinterest.  A big exciting place to chase away the blues.....And it's easier to use- since you can use it fully on a computer with a BIG PICTURE WINDOW, unlike Instagram.

Well, what else is Pinterest for but to steal ideas and make them available to the world.  So, I'm making my contribution today...

Allison, over at Society 19 /The college life  stole 10 ideas -great ideas from various places, one of which was from HERE

She then posted them on Pinterest....  and I grabbed them all... especially the mac and cheese  because it will work well with any pasta - I can stir in some herbs, Olives and Olive oil, and have a quick little Italian meal..
This is From Here at SheKnows Blog.
 I like this recipe a lot, too.


I know what I'll be doing when I need a quick little meal.  And there is even dessert.  I knew about the Mug of Chocolate Molten Cake but the variety of one serving mug meals is now astounding!  These little things are ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

And, who knew indeed!


2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I saved this to my Pinterest board called "food glorious food"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippie! When I prepare my little mugs I will think of you. The only thing they haven't figured out is salads, but there are salads in Jars. Yum! I will look for you there, and very soon.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..