"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, August 6, 2018

Wolfie goes to the vet, and NYT article on "How we almost stopped Global Warming"...

The Bad News .... first...
NYT Article

Read this while you can, as it won't be up forever.  It's long and detailed and quite sad.  So, I'd say, don't let the kids read this.

And, as Trump and his Motley Crew go right on destroying what little "street cred" the USA built up over the decades, I'm trying to get a handle on it.  I watched this whole long run up with alarm, though I really thought it was solvable.
Beautiful, isn't it?



The Better News
See you at the end of the week.  I'm going to go hug  the little Wolf.

He's been ailing and went to see his vet this morning.  I feared that he had a tumor or something.  Happily, he does not.  He can live with the   Spondylosis   if we take care of him well.
From his little neck all the way down his back in various places, he has spots that make him scream from time to time.  He's getting medicine for the pain and inflammation now.

The Good News:  Wolfie has a strong and beautiful heart.  Having had little Jazzie, who was born with a bad heart, and with which both he and the two of us dealt daily for 13 years, this is very good news indeed.

Remember... Bloom where you are planted....

Sunrise, Santa Cruz.. June 2017


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, kindly, my friend. I will tell him you send good wishes. 🙏🏼

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..