"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Two, very early, Tuesday Tails: One funny. One is FEMA's new map of Flood danger for the entire US, so far....

I hope that this finds you all happy, and me busily knitting.  Next week is really hectic so this is being written early.

The first item is mighty interesting.  It's a Tuesday Tails because all of Other Earthlings - innocent parties who have had no part in this - are going to die, like the chickens in cages and the hogs in their pens, during Florence.

The Humans who care have to try harder to get the nitwits in Washington on board for this..

Antarctica is  rebounding  at an accelerated rate.  It also sits on it's very own tectonic plate.  And, as the ice cap there melts, the land will rebound.   This, by itself is enough to be concerned about, but combined with the new sea levels, it's even more serious.  Antarctica also has a huge dome of magma under the mantle there, not unlike the one at Yellowstone.  Geology is getting very interesting.

Time to build the New Age Ark?

HERE is that link to FEMA's New endeavor.   I looked up mine.  I dread looking up anyone else's.

Hurry up fella!  We Noah massive storm cell when we see it. C/o of Dan Piraro  
Here's the fun one.  A LINK to a National Geographic page about funny animal photos.


2 comments:

  1. It is pouring rain again. Some say it is not too late. I look at the photos from North Carolina and wonder, "Not too late for who?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,I agree, not too late for just what subset of creatures great and small? There are whole Island nations that are already in trouble. England is an Island. Indeed, all the continents are Islands with long sloping river valleys running to the sea.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..