"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Where in the heck is the North Pole off to?

Earth's Magnetic Pole Is Wandering, Lurching Toward Siberia

And here is the LINK that follow the story...

Meanwhile, back in the land of the midnight sun....

"Earth's north magnetic pole is on the move, unpredictably lurching away from the Canadian Arctic and toward Siberia."

One thing the article doesn't mention is the effect these shifts have on migrating birds and whales.

And, as if that isn't enough to worry about, there are all of these things....

Nine Ways the World Could End...

Have fun kids!  Maybe the Earth will really get us little boogers before we can finish it off.

From the Article Linked Above
 Thanks to Mr. Z, for pointing out the article.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..