"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, May 17, 2019

No matter what you think of Trump, Savior or Anti-Christ, this deserves your attention....

https://prospect.org/article/trumps-most-nakedly-corrupt-tweet-yet

An Excerpt:

"Unnamed sources told The Washington Post that Schlapp approached Trump to weigh in on the legislation, highlighting Warren’s involvement even though she had nothing to do with this particular bill—she co-sponsored similar legislation in 2018. Schlapp had been foregrounding Warren in his messaging against the bill. Trump “was happy to attack the project once he learned it was a key priority for Warren,” according to the Post, and agreed to send the tweet."

Government by Tweet.  It must make Twitter very proud indeed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..