"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

To all you heartless monsters out there...

Your time will come.  You are despicable.... Such is written in many places.

Teresa L. Todd 's story.  Ask yourself if you could have driven by these children.  I would not have.  I've lived in the desert long enough to know that it is against God to do nothing.  You are fighting God on this.  Make sure you know who you are an enemy of.


This woman is one of God's Angels.  I would hope we could see her as a role model and stop this incredible war we have with people who are in need.  Rescue them and return them but do not walk away and let them die. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..